If you are not seeing your purchases on your device, we would suggest restoring purchases. Make sure you are logged in to the same Apple ID used to make the original purchases, then follow the steps below:
1) Launch the App
2) Tap on the Gear Wheel in the upper right corner.
3) Tap on "Account Settings"
4) Tap on "Log In" and Log into your registered account. If you do not have one, please follow the prompts to create one. Click HERE for Account Creation information or HERE for How to Log In.
5) Once logged in, repeat steps 2 and 3.
6) Tap on "Restore Purchases" and enter your Apple ID information.
Then, please wait about 30 seconds, before re-launching the app.
1) Close out of the App by pressing the Home button
2) Once at the home screen, double-tap the Home button quickly.
3) Your screen will shift to show app icons on the bottom with a larger, internal view of the Apps above.
4) Locate the Magazine App by swiping through your open apps.
5) Tap and hold the larger window of the magazine App
6) Swipe upward. The App will close and remove itself from the available Apps.
7) Tap the Home button.
8) Tap the Magazine Cover on the Newsstand to re-open the App.
1. Close all App currently running on the device.
2. Quickly double tap the home button on the bottom of your device.
3. A scroll footer will appear in the bottom of the screen and will show you the entire list of App’s you have open and running.
4. Place your finger on any one of the icons and hold it until it begins to wiggle.
5. Once it has begun to wiggle, a minus sign will appear on the top left corner of each App.
6. By tapping the minus sign you will close the App.
This should bring the purchases back to you.
If the previous instructions do not restore your purchases, we will need a copy of your purchase receipt.
The best way to find your purchase history is to look directly into your account in the iTunes store. Please use the following steps:
1. Go on your computer and open up iTunes.
2. On the top menu bar within iTunes, click on your AppleID, a drop down menu appear, click 'Account'. You can also click 'Account' under 'Quick Links' on the right hand column.
3. Your iTunes page will then change to show your Account Information. Please go to the "Purchase History", right after "iTunes in the Cloud" and before "Settings", and click "See All".
4. Finally, your iTunes page will change again to show your purchase history. There you can view all of your previous and latest purchases. Please take a screenshot of the purchase receipt and simply attach the file.
To take a screenshot with a Mac: Press Command + Shift + 4, this will turn your mouse into crosshairs. Highlight the area on your screen you would like to copy, releasing the mouse will save the highlighted area as a picture on your Desktop. Attach this picture to the Support Email.
To take a screenshot with a PC: Press 'Print Screen' on your keyboard. This will copy an image of your entire screen into your clipboard. You can then open Paint or Microsoft Word, press Ctrl + V to paste the image from the clipboard. Save the document and attach it to the Support Email.
Also, iTunes always sends a receipt via email after the purchase has been made. So, you can go through your email and look for the purchase receipt there as well.
Please send the receipt and account information to: email@example.com
If you do not have access to a computer, we will accept a screen capture of your purchase. You can find this within the Subscription Management section.
1. Go to "Settings" on your Device (not through the App)
2. Scroll down to "iTunes & App Stores" on the left hand side
3. Then click on "Apple ID" on the top
4. A pop up window will appear with four different options; press '"View Apple ID". Enter your Apple ID password and click "OK".
5. You will see a "Subscriptions" section - press "Manage" to view all your subscription information. Tap on the Magazine Title to open the details of your subscription.
To take a screenshot with your Device: To take a screen shot, simply press the home button on the bottom panel of the iPad and the top power button simultaneously. The screen will then flash white and make a camera sound, if the volume is on, indicating that the picture has been taken. The screen shot will then automatically go into your photos application; it will be the last picture in your library.
Then forward the screen shot and account information to: firstname.lastname@example.org