Magazine subscriptions in the digital world, work in the same manner as printed magazine subscriptions. The subscription begins on the date of purchase and is valid on future regular issues for a specified period of time. Any issues published prior to your subscription date are not included in the subscription and would have to be purchased separately. Special Issues are a separate purchase as well and are not included in subscription purchases.
iTunes is set up in a way that on the same AppleID, you can only have 1 subscription purchased per magazine app at a time. If you have an existing subscription, by tapping on 'Subscribe' , you will receive the following error:
If you have a current subscription, but the issues are not showing up available within the App, ensure you are logged into your registered PixelMags account. You can find more information HERE.
You can manage your Auto-Renewal by following these instructions:
1. Tap on the 'Home' button to return to your Device home screen. Go to "Settings"
2. Scroll down to "iTunes & App Stores" on the left hand side
3. Then click on "Apple ID" on the top
4. A pop up window will appear with four different options; press '"View Apple ID". Enter your Apple ID password and click "OK".
5. You will see a "Subscriptions" section - press "Manage" to view all your subscription information.
To request a cancellation and/or refund, please contact Apple Customer Support as the purchasing system is maintained solely by iTunes. For additional information or further assistance on how to unsubscribe, please contact Apple at: http://www.apple.com/support/mac/app-store/contact/